Life = Art

Friday, May 29, 2009

"No Title"


I have yet to begin my "Sophie" project. Of course I haven't been in my art class where I have access to build a canvas on which to paint "Sophie". So instead this is a picture (a really bad picture by the way, I might get a better one to replace it later) of an acrylic painting on canvas I did last year. It's much better in real life. This was an assignment we had to do that was to incorporate texture and geometric-ish shapes. It was really a lot of fun, but to do straight lines you have to tape, which takes forever to get perfect and blah, blah, blah. Anywho, I think I'm going to do another painting like this over the summer when I have oodles of time. But I'll need to get some paint first...
I got a better picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home