Life = Art

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alcoholic Robot

I have SOOO many things to blog about! I decided to take a real (not cell phone) camera and take pictures of some sketches and drawings and other stuff going on in m life. So I will have junk to blog about for at least a week and a half. This is a robot I drew last night at like 12:30. I don't know why. It's easy to draw geometric type thingys from imagination. I'm more of a "draw what I see" kind of girl. It's easier for me. I guess. Anyway, this was just a little doodle in my mini sketch book. My goal is to sketch quite a bit this summer. So look forward to seeing quite a few more drawings in the next 3 months :)

Also: I got a better picture for the "No Title" blog. It's worth a look! 3 Days till my birthday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home