Life = Art

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trombone

Musical Arts! I just remembered that music is an art as I was writing a paper about J.J. Johnson, an amazing jazz trombonist. I play the trombone. The only wind instrument without buttons! I played from 5th grade to 8th grade, skipped last year/last semester, and rejoined my wind ensemble this semester and I'm totally loving it. I suck again, because silly me, for taking a year and a half off. It's amazing how much a person can forget. I get to bring my trombone home on Monday and I'm going to make it a goal to practice at least a week. Also, I'm going to start marching band in august and I get to wear one of those funny plume hats while playing at football half time! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home