Life = Art

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kitty Cat


This is my kitty. Her name is Chloe and she likes to adventure. One of her most recent adventures is in my game drawer. She found it quite easy to get in, but far less easy to get out. She needed a bit of assistance, but I made her stay just long enough so I could take a picture :) She looks a bit angry. But she's generally a happy kitty.
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm extremely excited and I might blog again later tonight in order to kill time. :)

1 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Jerry Hotho said...

    this reminds me of when I was there in January and we though we lost Chloe. But she had climbed into your moms armoire while the doors were open, and then someone closed her in there. You were frantic!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home